The Series 115 Fill Tool connects to the engine system for filling the transmission. This series of tools can attach to most common transmission fill tubes or transmission threaded ports. The tool can be semi-automatic or fully automatic when attached to a tool presentation arm. The tool allows for minimum fluid loss, is air operated and light weight. It comes in a variety of styles and can be customized to fit your application.
- Simple Attachment
- Minimum Fluid Loss
- Semi-Automatic or Automatic Operation
- High Fluid Flow Rates
- Easy Maintenance
- Factory Air Supply: 60 psig (4.2 kg/cm2)
- Air Port Fitting: 1/4″ Dia. One Touch Connectors
- Weight: 2 lbs (0.91 kg)
- Fluid: Transmission Fluid
- Fluid/Dripless Port Fitting: 3/8″ JIC
- Maximum Fluid Pressure: 150 psig
- Typical Flow Rates:
- Fluid: 0.9 Cv
- Dripless: 0.73 Cv
- Tools are used for manual connect – pick and place – semi-automatic attachment to vehicle transmissions.
- Fits large and small transmissions fill ports.
- Tool designs for volume fill.
- Tools are built with spring returns on the valve ports for fail-safe operation during power loss.
- Evacuation and fill cycle internal to tool are automatically controlled by the evacuate and fill machine.
- Tools are compatible for operation with programmable logic, relay, or computer based control systems.
- A robust design and durable construction work well in a constant use production environment.
- Aluminum and stainless steel construction are used to minimize weight and eliminate corrosion.