Fill Tool Series 106
Every unique problem calls for a unique solution. Please contact PCU today to see how we can create a custom designed solution specifically for your manufacturing facility.
The series 106 Fill Tool connects to the engine cooling systems for evacuation and filling. Standard or 90 degree manifold are available. Overflow bottle fill standard and/or optional fluid level set. Series 106 tools can be easily modified for power steering, fuel, and transmission applications. PCU can modify the 106 tool to meet your application.
- Simple Attachment
- Minimum Fluid Loss
- Semi-Automatic or Automatic Operation
- High Flow Rates
- Easy Maintenance
- Factory Air Supply: 60 psig/4.2 kg/cm²
- Air Port Fitting: 1/4" Dia. One Touch Connectors
- Weight: 3.25 lb/1.5 kg
- Fluid: Engine Coolant
- Fluid & Vacuum Port Fitting:
- 1/2" Barbed Hose
- 3/4" Barbed Hose
- 1" Barbed Hose
- 3/4 JIC
- 3/4 NPT Female
- Maximum Fluid Pressure: 50 psig
- Flow Capacity (Fluid and Vacuum): 9.3 Cv
- Flow Capacity (Overflow): 0.7 Cv
- Radiator/Surge Tank: Common Sizes for Rad & Surge Tanks
- Typ Flow Rates:
- 1.58 L/S @ 25 psig (3/4" Hose)
- 1.74 L/S @ 25 psig (1" Hose)
- Tools can be used with PCU tool presentation arms for manual connect - pick and place - semi-auto attachment to vehicle reservoirs.
- Fits large and small radiator necks and all size surge tanks.
- Large internal porting for high flow rate
- Tool designs for volume or pressure fill.
- Tools are built with spring returns on the fluid port for fail-safe operation during power loss.
- Tool design includes the ability to fill the overflow bottle during the normal cycle.
- All phases of evacuation and fill cycle internal to tool are automatically controlled by the evacuate and fill machine.
- Tools are compatible for operation with programmable logic, relay, or computer based control systems.
- Interfaces to the Compufill Series 106 tool include clamp, seal and valve control air, coolant mixture and vacuum.
- A robust design and durable construction work well in a constant use production environment.
- Aluminum and stainless steel construction are used to minimize weight and eliminate corrosion.