The series 106 Fill Tool connects to the engine cooling systems for evacuation and filling. Standard or 90 degree manifold are available. Overflow bottle fill standard and/or optional fluid level set. Series 106 tools can be easily modified for power steering, fuel, and transmission applications. PCU can modify the 106 tool to meet your application.
- Simple Attachment
- Minimum Fluid Loss
- Semi-Automatic or Automatic Operation
- High Flow Rates
- Easy Maintenance
- Factory Air Supply: 60 psig/4.2 kg/cm²
- Air Port Fitting: 1/4″ Dia. One Touch Connectors
- Weight: 3.25 lb/1.5 kg
- Fluid: Engine Coolant
- Fluid & Vacuum Port Fitting:
- 1/2″ Barbed Hose
- 3/4″ Barbed Hose
- 1″ Barbed Hose
- 3/4 JIC
- 3/4 NPT Female
- Maximum Fluid Pressure: 50 psig
- Flow Capacity (Fluid and Vacuum): 9.3 Cv
- Flow Capacity (Overflow): 0.7 Cv
- Radiator/Surge Tank: Common Sizes for Rad & Surge Tanks
- Typ Flow Rates:
- 1.58 L/S @ 25 psig (3/4″ Hose)
- 1.74 L/S @ 25 psig (1″ Hose)
- Tools can be used with PCU tool presentation arms for manual connect – pick and place – semi-auto attachment to vehicle reservoirs.
- Fits large and small radiator necks and all size surge tanks.
- Large internal porting for high flow rate
- Tool designs for volume or pressure fill.
- Tools are built with spring returns on the fluid port for fail-safe operation during power loss.
- Tool design includes the ability to fill the overflow bottle during the normal cycle.
- All phases of evacuation and fill cycle internal to tool are automatically controlled by the evacuate and fill machine.
- Tools are compatible for operation with programmable logic, relay, or computer based control systems.
- Interfaces to the Compufill Series 106 tool include clamp, seal and valve control air, coolant mixture and vacuum.
- A robust design and durable construction work well in a constant use production environment.
- Aluminum and stainless steel construction are used to minimize weight and eliminate corrosion.