CompuTest Tool Testing Machine
Every unique problem calls for a unique solution. Please contact PCU today to see how we can create a custom designed solution specifically for your manufacturing facility.
The CompuTest 2004 is ideal for bench use, light weight and portable with a small profile. It has full testing capability for validating fill head functionality and uses existing compressed air service providing a nominal 100psig (Sterling Plus). The CompuTest 2004 connects to any standard 120vac/15a outlet. There are no moving parts or inductive loads minimizing electric power consumption. It is universal for all PCU and other manufactures’ fill heads, adapters and flll tools.
- Full Testing Capability
- Light Weight, Portable
- Connects to Standard 120vac/ 15a Outlet
- No Moving Parts
- Universal Applications
- Operates Using Existing Compressed Air
- Weight: 16 lbs (7.3 kg)
- Vacuum Indicating Range: 0.01-50.00 Torr
- Vacuum Pump (Max): 4 Torr.
- Air Regulator: 0-100 psig
- Air Regulator (Max): 300 psig
- Temperature Operating Range: 0-50º C (32-122º F)
- Electrical Power: 10/120 VAC 15A 50/60 HZ
- Factory Air Supply: 100 psig (7.03 kg/cm2)