The 120 fill tool connects to the front or rear differential for filling. This series of tools can attach to most common fill ports. The tool allows for minimum fluid loss with automatic operation upon connection to the fill port. The tool is air operated and lightweight. It comes in a variety of styles and can be customized to fit your application.
- Simple Attachment
- Minimum Fluid Loss
- Semi-Automatic Operation
- High Fluid Flow Rates
- Easy Maintenance
- Fluid/Vacuum Port Fitting: 1/4″ NPT (Female)
- Fluid: Oil
- Minimum Fluid Pressure: 30 psi
- Weight: 3 lbs (1.45 kg)
- Fits large and small fill ports.
- Large Internal porting for high flow rate
- Tool designs for volume or pressure fill.
- Tools are built with spring returns on the valve ports for fail-safe operation during power loss.
- All phases of evacuation and fill cycle internal to the tool are automatically controlled by the filling machine.
- Interfaces to the Compufill Series 120 tool include filling port and vacuum (dripless port).
- Robust design and durable construction work well in a constant use production environment.
- Aluminum and stainless steel construction are used to minimize weight and eliminate corrosion.