The 117 fill tool connects to the engine windshield washer bottle for filling washer fluid. This series of tools can attach to most common fill necks. The tool allows for minimum fluid loss with automatic operation upon connection to the fill neck. The tool is air operated and light weight. Comes in a variety of styles and can be customized to fit your application.
- Simple Attachment
- Minimum Fluid Loss
- Semi-Automatic Operation
- High Fluid Flow Rates
- Easy Maintenance
- Factory Air Supply: 60 psig (4.2 kg/cm2)
- Air Port Fitting: 1/4″ Dia. One Touch Connectors
- Weight: 2.5 lbs (1.13 kg)
- Fluid: Windshield Washer and Water
- Fluid/Dripless Port Fitting: 3/8″ or 1/2″ SAE FL.
- Maximum Fluid Pressure: 30 psig
- Flow Rate: (Fluid @30 psi) 0.31 L/sec
- Tools can be used with PCU tool presentation arms for manal connect – pick and place – semi-automatic attachment to vehicle reservoirs.
- Fits large and small windshield washer necks.
- Large internal porting for high flow rate.
- Tool designs for volume fill.
- Tools are built with spring returns on the valve ports for fail-safe operation during power loss.
- All phases of fill cycle internal to tool are automaticlaaly controlled by the fill machine.
- Tools are compatible for operation with programmable logic, relay, or computer based control systems.
- Interface to Compufill Series 117 tool includes valve control air, fluid mixture, fluid vacuum and port for water and windshield washer fluid.
- A robust design and durable construction work well in a constant use production environment.
- Aluminum and plastic construction are used to minimize weight.