The 116 leak test fill tool connects to engine fuel systems for leak test and/or filling. This series of tools can attach to most common fuel fill necks. The tool can be semi-automatic or fully automatic when attached to a tool presentation arm. The tool is air operated and light weight. Comes in a variety of styles and can be customized to fit your application.
- Simple Attachment
- Drip Free Operation
- Semi-Automatic or Automatic Operation
- High Flow Rates
- Easy Maintenance
|Factory Air Pressure||110 psig (7.7 kg/cm2) Min.|
|Air Port Fitting||1/4" Dia. One Touch Connectors|
|Fluid Port Fitting||3/4" NPT (Female) (Other sizes available)|
|Maximum Fluid Pressure||30 psi|
|Flow Rate||2.93 Cv|
|PATENTS: This tool is manufactured under U.S. Patent No. 6,799,614 B1.|
- Tools can be used with PCU tool presentation arms for manual connect - pick and place - semi-automatic attachment to vehicle resevoirs.
- Fits large and small fuel necks.
- Large internal porting for high flow rate.
- Tool designs for volume fill.
- Tools are built with spring returns on the valve ports for fail-safe operation during power loss.
- Tool design includes the ability to detect if properly clamped on fill neck.
- All phases of fill cycle internal to tool are automatically controlled by the fill machine.
- Tools are compatible for intrinsically safe opeeration with programmable logic, relay, or computer based control systems.
- Interfaces to the Compufill Series 116 tool include clamp, seal and valve control air, and fluid air.
- A robust design and durable construction work well in a constant use production environment.
- Aluminum and stainless steel construction are used to minimize weight and eliminate corrosion.