Leak Test Tool Series 106
The 106 Leak Test Tool connects to the engine cooling systems for pressure decay test. A standard or 90 degree manifold is available. Series 106 tools can easily be modified for your applications.
- Simple Attachment
- Semi-Automatic or Automatic Operation
- High Flow Rates
- Easy Maintenance
|Factory Air Supply||70 psig (4.9 kg/cm²)|
|Air Port Fitting||1/4" Dia. One Touch Connectors|
|Weight||Typ 4.25 lb (1.93 kg)|
|Fluid & Vacuum Port Fitting||1/2" Barbed Hose|
3/4" Barbed Hose
1" Barbed Hose
|Maximum Fluid Pressure||50 psig|
|Flow Capacity (Refrig., Vacuum, Oil)||9.3 Cv|
|Radiator/Surge Tank||Common sizes for Rad & Surge Tanks|
- Tools can be used with PCU tool presentation arms for manual connect - pick and place - semi-auto attachment to vehicle reservoirs.
- Fits large and small radiator necks and all size surge tanks.
- Large internal porting for high flow rate
- Tools are compatible for operation with programmable logic, relay, or computer based control systems.
- A robust design and durable construction work well in a constant use production environment.
- Aluminum and stainless steel construction are used to minimize weight and eliminate corrosion