This customizable Data Acquisition and Mining Module is built on an embedded PC housed in a rugged industrial enclosure, which can be mounted directly on a machine or accessed remotely via an Ethernet connection. The ADAM-8 advanced data collection software suite enables manufacturing companies to reliably collect, monitor, and evaluate production data used to manage operations. Available for either the Windows® or Linux® operating system, this application has the flexibility to retrieve data from a Programmable Logic Controller (PLC®), store it within a standard database structure, generate printable reports, and display the data in a convenient Web-enabled interface; all from the comfort of one’s own office.
Features and Options
- Log valuable production data to networked PCs or file servers for Statistical Process Control decision-making
- Archive test data in a secure file location with built-in date/time stamping to satisfy quality assurance audit requirements
- Develop historical trending for use in high-level business system applications
- Create web-based reports for remote data monitoring/graphing from any standard web browser
- Generate or export reports to PDF, CSV, or Excel files
- Data can be linked by unique identifier: Bar-code, Serial Number, Vehicle Identification Number (VIN)
- Use VIN or bar-code scanner triggered events to create batch files and download them to a PLC
- Easily manage user log-in privileges to control the extent to which users access, edit, or view information
- PLC drivers for over 65 distinct manufacturers.
Operating System Support
- Linux® (Ubuntu)
Database Storage Support
ADAM-8 is capable of communicating with any application that supports the standard "ODBC" data source format.
- Microsoft® Access®
- Microsoft SQL
Download the Data Acquisition documentation here.