Field Service Engineer
- Perform equipment mechanical, electrical, and controls system check-out activities for industrial automated equipment. Check-Out activities include; 1) system set-up, 2) initial I/O check-out and verification of electrical, pneumatic, mechanical, and hydraulic systems. 3) System Process verification; 4) Support of equipment buy-off activities.
- Supervise industrial equipment installation. Must have the ability to instruct plant trades and work with contractors.
- Participate in installation and debug of mechanical, electrical and control systems. Must be able to verify customer processes.
- Perform field modifications on existing equipment including electrical, mechanical, and control system modifications.
- Electrical troubleshooting skills – 460/3/60 Power & Motors, 24Vdc I/O, and instrumentation (typically 4-20mA) troubleshooting.
- Mechanical troubleshooting skills – Pnuematics, including solenoids, pumping systems, compressors.
- PLC programming experience with Rockwell Control Logix, GE, Mitsubishi or Omron.
- Must have or will gain networking experience including - Ethernet/IP, Control Net, and Device Net.
- Associate's Degree in Engineering required with a minimum 1 year of experience in the field or in a related area.
- Travel 75% including weekends.
To apply, please fill out the requested information below and upload your resume.