Electrical Controls Engineer III
- Designs, develops, and supervises all aspects of electrical control systems, equipment, and machinery.
- Design PLC systems for machinery.
- Perform Controls Design activities including print generation and parts procurement.
- Support manufacturing during the assembly of assigned capital projects.
- PLC based hardware and software design, and implementation, including start-up of industrial machinery.
- Ability to develop clean sheet PLC programs in multiple PLC languages. Allen-Bradley, GE, Mitsubishi, and/or Siemens preferred.
- Installation and technical support of industrial automation projects including PLC based software support.
- Requires a bachelor's degree in electrical engineering and 6+ years of experience in the field or in a related area.
- Familiar with a variety of the field's concepts, practices, and procedures.
- A wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected.
- 20% travel.
To apply, please fill out the requested information below and upload your resume.