Electrical Controls Engineer I
- Design electrical control systems for machinery to NFPA 70 and NEC.
- Design PLC systems for machinery.
- Perform Controls Design activities including print generation and parts procurement.
- Support manufacturing during the assembly of assigned capital projects.
- PLC based hardware and software design, and implementation, including start-up of industrial machinery.
- Installation and technical support of industrial automation projects including PLC based software support.
- Requires a bachelor's degree in electrical engineering or equivalent and 0-2 years of experience in the field or in a related area.
- Relies on instructions and pre-established guidelines to perform the functions of the job.
- Works under immediate supervision.
- 20% travel.
To apply, please fill out the requested information below and upload your resume.